Monday, September 12, 2005

The Black Brad Pitt Takes on the Demons

WARNING: Video contains adult language.

I'm almost embarassed to say that I only spent 90 minutes editing yesterday's video... and then I spent close to eight on this one.

While shooting "City of Demons", AJ and I ran across an up and coming rapper on Hollywood who was eager to show us his mad skillz. I said as long as it was about ghosts and the supernatural, we might even use it.

Following is the resulting video that'll be stuck in your head for days. I wasn't able to catch the rappers name, but in one of his rhymes he refers to himself as "The Black Brad Pitt." I think you'll agree the resemblance is uncanny.

WARNING: Video contains adult language.


While waiting for the download, go back to AJ's blog to see some nice words he wrote about me and Hustons Pit BBQ.