Tuesday, March 30, 2004

My wiener talk shows.

I recently notice that the ad banner at the top of this page, or any free blogspot page, is determined by the content of the blog. It rotates now and again... sometimes it'll be about acting classes, probably because I mention casting somewhere in my blog... or it'll bring up some political stuff, I think in part due to my link to Capitol Grilling.

Currently there's an ad for "Hot Dog". Must be because I mentioned Wienerschnitzel and Tony Packo's below. The subheader says: "Try one of over 300 delicious foods and taste the value of Schwan's." (due to my comments about Tony Packos and other hot dogs in an earlier post)

If you see anything interesting up there, or just want to respond to something I've written, click on the "comment" link at the end of any post and write a few words.