Thursday, August 19, 2004

Strife in the world...

Its been too long and too few excuses.
In reality, I've been slowly composing a blog about my X Games adventures, but still...

But the current drama in bloggerland is what brings me to write this time. Besides my recent inactivity...

1) Anti and Raymi, two of the most consistent and original bloggers on the net have been at each other's throats. These ex-lovebirds who met online, are now having an ugly break up online... and, in spite of what you might think, it does not make for good reading... which is why I'm not going to bother posting links.

2) Kenneth Cowan's blog is down completely a few days after he posted a disclaimer on his first page that his pics and writing might offend certain individuals. Supposedly, this trust fund kid's mother took issue with the blog and well... if you're a fan and want to offer him some support, I think you can email him at getyourkicks@kennethcowan.com

3) If you think I'm bad, young, bed ridden blogger Lorenzo Benzo has gone without a post in nearly three weeks. On the bright side, her last post has lots of pics of her... and she just agreed to be added to my Friendster. I encourage everyone to flood her comments with demands she post much, much more often.