Thursday, October 28, 2004

Halloween Horrors

My computer crashed for the second time this year, and this time I'm going to need to ship it in to the folks at Dell hoping this time they'll honor my 2 year, paid, warranty. The first time I tried to make use of this, they said that my account was on hold due to "suspicious activity" on my account from over a year ago. Weird stuff... since it took them a few days to look into that, I ended up bringing my computer into a local computer tech, thus potentially killing my warranty... we'll see.

And it couldn't have happened at a worse time. Earlier today I was hired to put together a blog for a guy... which I can't do without some of the programs on my dead computer. Ugh. And even if the computer IS fixed, there's a good chance it will come back to me clean - with all the contents of my hard drive wiped away. (and yes, I'm one of those idiots who doesn't back stuff up).

To be honest, I blame it on the Bambino. The curse has rubbed off of the Red Sox, and been passed on to me. Then again, maybe it has something to do with the eclipse... which I couldn't see, because its been overcast and pouring out in Los Angeles (see, something is up).

Anyway, posting will be light for a while.

In the meantime, I rented "Star Wars Battlefront" for the PS2, which might be the greatest game ever made. Speaking of, I'm off to blast some Gungans and Ewoks...