Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Where is Zameer?

Last heard from, in his own words, my old co-worker/friend/headshot artist was leaving India after five months, and on to Southeast Asia.

Considering he survived two cel phone thefts, a perpetual case of Indian Montezuma's revenge, and dangerous bus rides, I probably shouldn't be worried.

Alas, I anxiously await his next post.

From his most recent entry of November 30th:

So sadly (for me and I’m sure only me), this is one of the last blog entries I will be writing. With only a few days left in Delhi and since I’m leaving next week for Southeast Asia, this is one of the final entries, so please have tissues readily available...

With the coming weekend quickly approaching, I have my Hindi final exam on Thursday and then I’m officially done with EAP. I will be in Punjab this weekend and then have to pack up my stuff, move out and depart for Southeast Asia. This last week since finishing my papers has been most enjoyable. I went sight seeing around Delhi in addition to shopping for a lot of people. Hopefully I will be able to squeeze in one more entry before returning to the states, but this I cannot guarantee. Despite my health issues and having had my cell phone stolen, my spirits remain high. I’m feeling much better now and in no time at all I will be seeing six very familiar faces in this place I have made my home. Please note my new cell phone number and I hope to hear from all of you and that you are all well…