Wednesday, November 09, 2005

RSS Feed!

Shane Nickerson suggested I do this months ago --- and seeing how infrequently I post this is definitely long overdue:



If you don't know what an RSS feed is, don't worry... I only figured this out recently myself. Some people can drop RSS links, like the one above, into their mail reader (like Thunderbird or Outlook) and whenever I post a new entry in this blog, it magically appears almost like new mail in their mailbox. If you read a lot of blogs but hate clicking around to them throughout the day hoping for an update you should try out RSS feeds - you'll be notified only when the blogs you choose are updated.

For readers of this blog, this should prove indispensable. No longer do you need to keep returning here to be disappointed for weeks at a time without a new entry.