Monday, July 05, 2004

Belated Post: The Yard Sale

A couple days before I left for Hollywood, FL, my girl Claire and I headed up to Bo and Dawn's in North Hollywood, CA, so we could partake in their yard sale. Actually, we heard they were having one, so we invited ourselves to join them. Jeff Ham and Shannon M. visited also. We bbq'd some decent chicken. Claire and I made $10. But it wasn't a total bust - I bought this shirt, sans vest, from Bo (the sunglasses were mine already).

The lack of customer traffic meant we had plenty of time to browse through each other's crap. Here's Jeff Ham and Shannon wearing some potential goods, and Jeff appraising a holiday novelty:



Of course, there's no way I could pass up today without posting at least one pic of the birthday girl, my girl Claire (she's the hot one on the left):