And then, I'd been rearing to write my own post about Anonymous posters - people who leave comments on this blog and others, without contact info - but Tony reposted his own informative guide: "How To Leave A Comment".
3. ... have the guts (and) courtesy of filling in the email address or home page portion of the comment box. everyone agrees that anonymous negative commentors are pussy ass bitches whose opinons are not even worth the milisecond that it will take to delete them.
if you have the nerve to come into someone elses house and talk shit, have the backbone to identify yourself. i wouldnt accept a check without your signature, so fuck your pissy comment without a real email address.
and that goes for you democrats too.
4. but people say oh but i will get spam oh i will get spam.
a. only fools put their primary email address on the internet.
b. when they ask you your email address type it out like this busblog@g[mail].com
c. create an email account for spam...
e. a sincere commentor should want the reader to know that theyre serious about their rebuttal. the simplist way one could discount a negative comment is to say, that person was certainly kidding as they didnt even leave their name.
f. only cowards hide and snipe from the shadows, the only thing more pathetic and hopeless is someone who does it on a fucking blog on the internet.
7. ...id much rather accept some ignorant ass with a real email address simply calling out bullshit than boring me with these fat generic lies of "you've crossed the line now pierce im never coming back here again! humph!"
just call bullshit and go back to watching your stories grampa. your votes been counted.
8. a polite, lean, direct rebutal resonates much louder than a clumsy wandering stale belch. say exactly what you disagree with, offer an alternative, provide examples.
or, call bullshit while leaving your fucking earthshattering blog's address.
9. do this everywhere you go
I can't add much, except that it amazes me how many of these anonymous posters go on the defensive as to why they can't create an email address for people to respond to. Ironically, 99% of the time the comments they leave are so arrogant nobody would even bother contacting them, so what's to fear?
Anonymous commenters are from the same cess pool as spammers, but at least spammers are out to make a buck and have to put some effort into their measures.
All for now.
By the way, did I mention its raining buckets outside?