I don't usually participate in these things, but this quiz was put together by the Mayor of Blogdom, Tony Pierce at Busblog, an unapologetic Christian liberal. He also remains the greatest blogger out there.
Feel free to cut and paste your own results in the comments section... or just leave a link to it there.
1. which political party do you typically agree with? On social issues, Democrats, on most everything else, the Republicans.
2. which political party do you typically vote for? Democrats
3. list the last five presidents that you voted for? Gore, Clinton, Bush... too young to add more.
4. which party do you think is smarter about the economy? they're both equally self serving.
5. which party do you think is smarter about domestic affairs? Democrat
6. do you think we should keep our troops in Iraq or pull them out? Replace them with U.N. peacekeepers, and provide them with back up. Until then... stay.
7. who, or what country, do you think is most responsible for 9/11? Al Qaeda.
8. do you think we will find weapons of mass destruction in iraq? Perhaps on a small, irrelevent scale.
9. yes or no, should the u.s. legalize marijuana? Yes.
10. do you think the republicans stole the last presidental election? No.
11. do you think bill clinton should have been impeached because of what he did with monica lewinski? Does anyone? I thought the "bone" of contention was that he lied about it... but for that that, absolutely not.
12. do you think hillary clinton would make a good president? Yes.
13. name a current democrat who would make a great president: John Edwards
14. name a current republican who would make a great president: John McCain
15. do you think that women should have the right to have an abortion? Absolutely.
16. what religion are you? Hardcore agnostic
17. have you read the Bible all the way through? no, waiting for the movie.
18. what's your favorite book? Replay by Ken Grimwood
19. who is your favorite band? Frank Black and the Catholics
20. who do you think you'll vote for president in the next election? Reluctantly, John Kerry... less reluctantly if he puts McCain on the ticket.
21. what website did you see this on first? tonypierce.com + busblog