Monday, March 29, 2004

I have to give myself a goal, and log my progress here. But what goal?

I thought I could go on a job spree, taking lame jobs all over town, but only for a week at a time, just for shits and giggles and the opportunity to tell the tale. Places like McDonalds and Kinkos and Staples and other places where the workers seem depressed all the time. Places that anyone with common sense who worked there could make into better businesses... of course, being paid minimum wage is probably more of a problem than lack of common sense.

Or I could finally start writing, and just give a summary here...

Or perhaps make it a point to apply or send out resumes for five or ten places a day for about a week, and list the places here... boring, but uh...

Yeah, boring.

---

Flower shop again, today. Tomorrow and Thursday back at casting. I'm pulling my hair out.

Late next week heading up to Sonoma to spend Easter with Claire's grandpa and dad. My friend Big Mike invited us to see the Lakers play up in Sacramento on Easter Sunday... possibly floor seats. But the game is at noon, and would sort ruin the point of us going up there to begin with. Fortunately, I'm not a sports fan... but it would be nice to root against the Lakers with one of the rowdiest crowds in the NBA.