Wednesday, April 07, 2004

Hopping down the Bunny Trail...

Leaving in the a.m. with Claire to visit her grandpa, dad, and "that" side of the family for Easter weekend. Way up in Sonoma., north of San Fran a little. I dread the drive, but since I hope to photoblog it along the way with my new camera phone, it could be fun. Right now I'm juicing up the iPod so we'll have endless tunes. I'm so tech savvy.

Was going to pick up an antennae for the Volvo so we could listen to the radio on the way up. But I'm a moron and forgot that I booked a rental car that we'll actually be using. So the Volvo can wait. My ulterior motive is to be able to listen to a little of Condi Rice's testimony at the 9/11 commission tomorrow. I don't think Claire will put up with it, though, even for a moment. Maybe if I keep her up late tonite she'll sleep most of the way...

I'm actually drafting a few different posts for the blog offline. Sure, it isn't as cool as the long winded, stream of conciousness crap below, but I'd for anyone to think that this writing here is my standard for quality. First up will be a rant entitled: My Case Against George Bush. I think as time goes on I'll drift further and further from one of my orginal statements about no political posts.

(for my handful of readers who haven't figure it out by now, if you click on the word "comment" that is under each post, you can leave a comment. If you want to check out my online photo album, click on any of the pics to the right... where you'll also be able to leave comments for individual photos.)