Tuesday, April 20, 2004

Ouch!

My tooth hurts.

As if the tax thing wasn't enough, I think I'm having an issue with a wisdom tooth or something... way back behind my molars is this screwed up tooth that I've never given much thought to. Now its hard to think of anything but.

I imagine most people out there went to the dentist twice a year when they grew up. Not me. I can't remember the last time I went. I must have been fourteen... maybe younger. This isn't the sort of thing you complain to your mom about - that maybe you need to go to the dentist more often.

Anyway, called UCLA since I heard they had dentists in training willing to prod inside my mouth for the experience - sounds pleasant. Not free, but a lot cheaper than a normal, experienced, licensed dentist. But when you lack health insurance...

Tonite I plan on popping a codeine and going to see Kill Bill Vol. 2 with my friend Scot. I'll avoid Milk Duds and Juji-Fruits.